Women in Retail & FMCG
Time & Location
About The Event
Optimising your leadership capability to influence and effectively drive change is vital to your success as a senior female leader. Mastering this ability will not only help you stand out from the crowd as strong and memorable leader, but will help launch your organisation into the future. Yet learning how to harness this important skill can be challenging, especially in the complex and fast-paced environment of Retail and FMCG.
In this hands-on, experiential workshop, our expert facilitator Caroline Bonpain, will explore the power of innovative thinking, effective communication, and your influencing ability to ultimately achieve traction for sustainable transformational change. She will provide practical tools to engage your stakeholders and leave your mark as an influential change-maker.
Lead with an innovative mindset
- A look into the new age
- Adapt to a technology driven environment
- Overcome challenges of increased uncertainty
How to future proof yourself
- Strategies to re-invent yourself and stay relevant
- How to overcome fear of change, build confidence and resilience
- From ‘blockers' to ‘boosters'
Expand your influence to generate buy-in
- Build trust and a ‘safe environment’ for your team
- Understand the learning styles of your team
- Identify and overcome core beliefs and attitudes that disrupt progress
Lead your organisation through change
- Reflect on the advantages change brings
- Execute change effectively within your organisation
- Create a sustainable culture of change within your organisation