Mon, 16 July|
Location is TBD
Women in ICT & Digital Workshop
Change is inevitable, growth is optional. In this interactive workshop, Caroline will guide you through insights and tools to learn to continuously reinvent yourself and your organisation in ways to effectively build and sustain teams through change.
Time & Location
16 July 2018, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location is TBD
About The Event
Change is the only constant, and it’s getting faster, bigger and more unpredictable. From programmatic and automation, to social and AI, the ICT and Digital sphere is changing at a pace faster than ever – there will be winners and losers, but one thing is sure: every one will be affected one way or the other.
With the rise in technology, it is hard to know how organisations will incorporate new technologies in their everyday processes and capabilities. Despite the advantages of new technologies in the market, individuals fear what the future upholds changing their ways of interacting with their organisations. Learning to adapt your leadership strategies in face of the constant challenges will drive you and your team to reach great potential and success.
In this interactive workshop, Caroline will guide you through insights and tools to learn to continuously reinvent yourself and your organisation in ways to effectively build and sustain teams through change. During the workshop, Caroline will introduce interactive and insightful exercises. Her intent is that at the end of the workshop, you walk away with a clear view and your action plan.
Introduction to the VUCA world
- A look into the new age
- Adapt to a technology driven society
- Overcome challenges of increased uncertainity
How to future proof yourself: embracing and capitalising on (technological) change
- Strategies to re-invent yourself and stay relevant
- How to overcome fear of change, build confidence and resilience
- From ‘blockers' to ‘boosters'
Leading your team/ others through (technological) change
- How to build trust and a ‘’safe environment’’ for your team in order to unleash innovation
- Understanding your team members learning styles (what motivates them)
- How to identify and overcome core beliefs and attitudes that disrupt progress
- Build resilience and optimism
Leading your organisation through (technological) change
- Reflect on the advantages change brings
- How to execute change effectively within your organisation
- How to create a sustainable culture of change within your organisation